- All orders are subject to availability.
- Orders submitted from Sunday to Thursday will take 24 to 48 hours to process. Orders submitted on Friday or Saturday will take 36 hours to process. Once your order has been processed you will receive an email with two web links. The first link is an inventory and inspection of your purchase as it is being packed into the shipping container. The second link is for you to track your order.
- It is your responsibility to be present as you must physically show identification and sign for the shipment. If you do not call the delivery service to make other arrangements, you will be required to drive to their facility to accept your shipment.
- If the shipment is sent back to us, we will deduct the cost of shipping and insurance before processing your refund.
- The Old World Emporium will pay all shipping, insurance and surcharges for fragile handling.
- The Old World Emporium will only ship to the continuous 48 states. Any U.S. person residing in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands or serving overseas is encouraged to delegate the responsibility of ordering, providing proof of identity and signing for a shipment to someone in the continuous 48 states.
The purchase of products on the Site is subject to availability. In the event that you are advised that such products are no longer available, The Old World Emporium will have no obligation to fulfill your order and you will have no obligation to pay.
You agree to pay The Old World Emporium the amount established as the “Total” in the order summary. The total will include the merchandise, sales tax, shipping and insurance.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, otherwise we will not be able to process your order. You may pay for your purchase using a valid VISA, MasterCard or PayPal. As the legal cardholder, you are authorizing The Old World Emporium to charge the applicable card. If your card is rejected by the card issuer, your order will not be shipped and The Old World Emporium have no obligation to fulfill your order.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
All sales are considered final. In the event there is a discrepancy, we must receive the entire shipment back. This allows for a full and accurate claim to be made against the shipper. The Old World Emporium will reimburse shipping charges once the claim against the shipper is processed.
The Old World Emporium will not sell, divulge or exchange your information.
The Old World Emporium reserves the right to modify its Terms and Conditions
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By placing an order, you affirm that you are an individual user and not acting on behalf of a company or organization. Purchases will only be sent to the shipping address defined as that which matches what you have provided on your proof of identity, namely a state-issued Driver’s License or U.S. Passport. In addition, you hereby agree to hold harmless The Old World Emporium, the producers, artisans, shipper, web portal developer and payment administrator for any claims, damages or liability whether indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential. Further, you will respect the intellectual property and tradecraft of said parties by not attempting to mimic, recreate or reproduce in form or in function any of the items on this website. Any attempt at unauthorized access of this website or attempts to manipulate its contents will be reported to the authorities and/or subcontracted to private sources for remedy. These aforementioned clauses, attempts to fraudulently purchase or publicly intimidation of a customer disclosing their purchase from this website will result in the termination of your account.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claim, action or dispute falls under the jurisdiction of the Federal, State or local courts in the Commonwealth of Virginia.